Eric Chivian MD, Center for Health and the Global Environment, Harvard University.
- Postcard from the Frontline
- Power, Identity and Social Change as We Enter Degrowth
- Health groups put climate first in election poll – Media release 5 August 2013
- Deciphering Detropia: The Power of Degrowth, the Destructiveness of Neoliberalism
- Physicians, the Global Environment and the Precautionary Principle
- Communicating Sustainability: Lessons from public health
- Anonymous on Reports from Health Care Practitioners
- permintic on Postcard from the Frontline
- DinaK on Postcard from the Frontline
- Sjukvården och energi: Ett samtal med M. King Hubbert « ASPO Sverige on A Blast from the Past – Health Facilities and the Energy Crisis: A Conversation with M. King Hubbert circa 1978
- Student on Postcard from the Frontline
- Just add items to create a watchlist now: - MarketWatch December 9, 2013
- UMD researchers address economic dangers of 'peak oil' - The Almagest November 30, 2013
- Seattle WTO Collapsed 14 Years Ago: Lessons for Today - Truth-Out December 4, 2013
- Scientists to unveil groundbreaking analysis on production potential Of ... - Your Oil and Gas News (press release) December 4, 2013
Please email the editors if you wish to contribute to Health After Oil.
What we're reading:
Turner, Graham. "A comparison of limits to growth with thirty years of reality." June, 2008.
Korowicz, David. "Tipping Point: Near-Term Systemic Implications of a Peak in Global Oil Production." (From the Feasta and the Risk/Resilience Network). March, 2010.
Heinberg, Richard. "‘Searching for a Miracle. Net Energy’ Limits & the Fate of Industrial Society." Post Carbon Institute & International Forum on Globalization - September, 2009.